A digital gift card is exactly what you likely suspect it is: it’s a gift card from the merchant delivered to you instantly in an electronic or digital format. And you can spend it right away. If you prefer, you can think of it as “instant digital cash”, a “merchant specific e-cash code” or similar. We have taken the concept of being rewarded when you purchase a plastic gift card, and made it digital. The gift cards come directly from the merchants, and you earn cash back every time you purchase one.
Articles in this section
- How do I check the balance on a digital gift card?
- Can I use a digital gift card to buy a plastic gift card?
- Can I use a digital gift card to pay my credit card bill?
- Do I need to purchase fixed denomination gift cards?
- Can I pay my restaurant bill with a digital gift card?
- Where do the digital gift cards come from?
- What if I don't know what my total will be?
- What is a digital gift card?