You can have multiple payment methods on file for making digital gift card purchases. These are added to your account in the Profile section of the site or by making a purchase with the new card during checkout and selecting the box to save it for later. You can also “nickname” your cards for easy reference when making purchases.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other legal information?
- How do I redeem my cash back?
- App Features
- How Does ShoppingBoss Work?
- Isn't this just like Ebates?
- Can I use ShoppingBoss with Sales or Coupons?
- Can I have multiple payment methods on file?
- How do I check a gift card balance?
- Can I use this to buy plastic gift cards?
- Can I use gift cards to pay my credit card bill?